- Ownership of the website.
The only legal owner or user of the contents of this website is CTC SERVICIOS AMBIENTALES S.L., with CIF B01990886, and registered office at P.I Hacienda Dolores, calle 2, parcela 37 – 41500 Alcala de Guadaira (Seville) – Spain. Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Seville in volume 1749, sheet 8, page SE-13761, INS 1ª. Hereinafter, CTC SERVICIOS AMBIENTALES.
- Acceptance of the General Conditions of Use.
These General Conditions regulate the use of the service on our website. By browsing and / or using the services of the website, you acquire the status of user. Both the navigation and the use of any of the services of the website, imply the acceptance as a user, without reservations of any kind, of each and every one of the General Conditions of Use and the General Conditions of Contract that govern the provision of the services offered.
CTC SERVICIOS AMBIENTALES may, at any time and without prior notice, make modifications and updates to the information contained in its website, or in its configuration or presentation.
- Responsibility of CTC SERVICIOS AMBIENTALES.
CTC SERVICIOS AMBIENTALES cannot assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect, inappropriate or illegal use of the information appearing on this website.
CTC SERVICIOS AMBIENTALES makes every effort to ensure that the information provided through its website is clear, understandable and adequate, as well as to avoid errors as far as possible and, where appropriate, to repair or update them. However, within the limits established by law, CTC SERVICIOS AMBIENTALES does not assume any responsibility derived from the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and precision of the data or information contained in its website.
CTC SERVICIOS AMBIENTALES is not responsible for any damages that may arise from (i) interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of users’ equipment, motivated by causes beyond CTC SERVICIOS AMBIENTALES; (ii) delays, blockages in use caused by deficiencies or overloads on the Internet; (iii) damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of the company and are not attributable to CTC SERVICIOS AMBIENTALES; (iv) the impossibility of providing the service or allowing access for reasons not attributable to CTC SERVICIOS AMBIENTALES, due to the user, third parties or cases of force majeure. The contents provided through this web page are merely informative, so the use that the user may make of them and the possible consequences, damages or losses that may arise, are the sole responsibility of the user. CTC SERVICIOS AMBIENTALES reserves the right to exercise the legal actions it deems appropriate derived from any illegal use by third parties of the contents of its website.
- Industrial and Intellectual Property
All industrial property rights that appear on this website (trademarks, trade names, designs, etc.), are the exclusive property of CTC SERVICIOS AMBIENTLAES or are legitimately exploited by virtue of agreements or licenses of use, and are registered before the corresponding national, community or international authorities protected in accordance with the applicable national, community or international industrial property legislation.
The intellectual property rights of the contents, texts, guides, corporate logos, images, etc. of this website are the property of CTC SERVICIOS AMBIENTALES or of the other individuals and entities mentioned on this page, being protected by the legal system Spanish and by the community and international standards that are applicable.
The unauthorized reproduction, distribution, commercialization or transformation of these contents -except in the cases legally permitted for personal and private use-, constitute an infringement of the intellectual property rights of CTC SERVICIOS AMBIENTALES or of the owner.
The total or partial reproduction, distribution, commercialization or transformation of any of the contents of the website is prohibited without the prior written authorization of CTC SERVICIOS AMBIENTALES. The printing and downloading of extracts of the contents of the CTC SERVICIOS AMBIENTALES website is authorized only when they are made for personal and private use. Requests for these purposes may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To exercise the right of appointment, © CTC SERVICIOS AMBIENTALES must be mentioned as the owner of the extracts of the aforementioned contents or documents, as well as the website www.ctcservicios.com as the source of the information when appropriate. In those cases in which the extracts of the contents or documents included in the website are owned by a third party, “© [name of the owner]” must be indicated as published on the CTC SERVICIOS AMBIENTALES website. In any case, you must inform yourself by email to the address email@example.com
- Protection of Personal Data.
- The user undertakes to comply with these General Conditions of Use and to comply with the instructions for use contained in the website and always act in accordance with the law, good customs and the requirements of good faith, employing adequate diligence to the nature of the service you enjoy. The User undertakes: (i) in the case of registering as a user, to truthfully provide the data provided and undertakes to keep them updated; (ii) not to introduce, store or disseminate on or from the website, as well as any defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic information that in any way violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, freedoms, honor , the privacy or the image of third parties and in general, the current regulations; (iii) Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the Store any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that is likely to cause damage to the Store, in any of the Services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks, of any User, of the providers of CTC SERVICIOS AMBIENTALES or in general of any third party, or that in any other way is capable of causing any type of alteration or preventing the normal operation of the same; (iv) to adequately safeguard the “User Name” and the “Password” that you have, as identifying and enabling elements for access to the Services, committing not to assign their use or to allow access to them by third parties, assuming responsibility for damages that may arise from improper use of the same. Likewise, the user agrees to communicate to CTC SERVICIOS AMBIENTALES, as quickly as possible, its loss or theft as well as any risk of access to the “User Name” and / or the “Password” by a third party; (v) Do not carry out advertising, promotional or commercial exploitation activities through the Store, not using the contents and in particular the information obtained through the Store to send advertising, send messages for direct sales purposes or for any other purpose commercial, or to collect or store personal data of third parties; (vi) Not to use false identities, or impersonate others in the use of the Store or in the use of any of the Store’s services, including the use of passwords or access codes of third parties or of any Another way; (vii) Not to destroy, alter, use for its own use, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of CTC SERVICIOS AMBIENTALES, its suppliers or third parties; (viii) Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the Store any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of third parties, nor in general any content that does not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available third.
7. The terms and conditions of access to this website will be regulated and interpreted in accordance with Spanish law, the resolution of any conflict or question that arises or is irrevocably subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Seville. related to it.